Always Flat Rate $5.95 Shipping in the U.S!

100% Soy Candle - Relaxation

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

Be the first to review this product

SHARE THIS PRODUCT:
# # #

100% Soy Candle - Relaxation

This is a soft, gentle scent that just seems to bring on relaxation

Quick Overview

This is a soft, gentle scent that just seems to bring on relaxation. A soft fragrance with a hint of carnation spiciness, transparent musk are surrounded by white lilies, hyacinth, jasmine, tuberose and vanilla with a touch of lemon. If you need to change a room into a relaxing space, then this is it.


Available in:



  • Six-pack Tart: $6

  • 20-Hour Candle: $6

  • 50-Hour Candle: $15


Price will show +$9 for the 50-Hour Candles

* Required Fields

$6.00

Availability: In stock

$6.00
This is a soft, gentle scent that just seems to bring on relaxation. A soft fragrance with a hint of carnation spiciness, transparent musk are surrounded by white lilies, hyacinth, jasmine, tuberose and vanilla with a touch of lemon. If you need to change a room into a relaxing space, then this is it.
100% Soy Wax, Fragrance, Cotton Wick
Candles : Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard or injury. Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials. Keep wick centered & trimmed to 1/8” to ensure even burning & prevent flame from becoming too large. Burn only on stable heat resistant surface for not more than 4 hours at a time. Keep out of drafts. Discontinue use when only ½” of wax remains in bottom. Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot. Keep out of reach of children & pets. Never leave a burning a candle unattended. Tarts: Break off 2-3 tarts and place in tart burner. Tarts will melt at 122 degrees. Remove all packaging material before burning. Melt in a dry burner. NEVER ADD WATER. Only use well ventilated burner that uses a tea light candle or electricity as a heat source. Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, injury or some damage. To remove was from burner, carefully pour melted wax into heat-safe container and wipe out top with paper towel