- Dry brush your skin with a natural bristle brush.
- Scoop out necessary amount of powder and place in mixing bowl. You will need approximately 2 scoops for your legs and 3 scoops if you plan to do your legs and stomach.
- Boil 4 oz. of distilled water. Add water, 1 oz at a time until a thick clay is formed. It is easier to apply if thicker than thinner, so only use as much water as necessary to spread easily.
- Mix well and let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Apply the clay to desired areas. It may be easiest to do this in the tub or shower as it may be slightly messy. Loosely wrap the areas with plastic wrap. Then wrap elastic bandages over the plastic wrap wrapping somewhat tightly but not so much as to cut off circulation.
- Relax and let the wrap penetrate into your skin for 1 hour. You may feel a slight itchy feeling at first. It will go away after a few minutes.
- Drink water while you’re relaxing to increase the results.
- After 1 hour, remove wrappings, shower to remove wrap, and moisturize the skin.
Posted on 5/31/14
SHARE THIS REVIEW:
I think it works